ConservativeHome runs an extensive events programme throughout the year, designed to support our journalistic output, whilst also offering partners the opportunity to put their company or campaign in front of a politically-engaged audience.
Whilst we are continually developing our events programme, and exploring new formats, the following key events present partnership opportunities on an on-going basis:
- ConservativeHome half-day conferences
- Fringe events at the Conservative Party Conferences (Autumn and Spring)
- ConservativeHome Live online webinars
- Our Summer and Winter receptions
- The ConservativeIntelligence Dining Club
Our team are also happy to work with you to create a bespoke event which suits your objectives and budget.
All of our partnerships offer the following key benefits:
- ConservativeHome will work with you to shape the event title, theme and speakers
- A speaking opportunity for one of your senior team – enabling you to showcase your knowledge and thought leadership
- Branding opportunities on pre-event marketing and at/during the event
- Unparalleled reach amongst politically-engaged audiences, both in-person and through live online streaming of all of our events
- Dedicated partnership support and event management throughout
If you are interested in any of our event partnership opportunities, please contact our team.